This webinar has now ended. Please view the session recording below.
Manage your enterprise Drupal apps better
Check out the complete slide deck.
Drupal has been a consistent leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management. However, enterprises leveraging Drupal have traditionally relied on PaaS providers for their hosting, scaling and lifecycle management. And that usually leads to enterprise applications being locked-in with a particular cloud or vendor.
As container and container orchestration technologies disrupt the cloud and platform landscape, there’s a clear way to avoid this state of affairs. In this webinar, we discuss why it's important to build a cloud-native Drupal platform, and exactly how to do that.
Join the webinar to understand how you can avoid vendor lock-in, and create a secure platform to manage, operate and scale your Drupal applications in a multi-cloud portable manner.
- Why you need a cloud-native Drupal platform and how to build one
- How to craft an idiomatic development workflow
- Understanding infrastructure and cloud engineering - under the hood
- Demystifying the art and science of Docker and Kubernetes: deep dive into scaling the LAMP stack
- Exploring cost optimization and cloud governance
- Understand portability of applications
- A hands-on demo of how the platform works