We're looking for a Projects-coordinator to help us manage timely project communication with customers across all our projects and new business enquiries.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills to be able to coordinate with people across Srijan - approximately 25 people
- Good personal time-management skills
- Training in any software development environment - such as a Diploma from NIIT/similar is required
Roles and Responsibilities
- Track communication (through our project communication tool - called 'Basecamp') of all managers and developers with customers, and log Action points that we have committed to with dates
- Track all customer communication to us, where they expect our managers and developers to respond and log Action points expected with dates
- Follow-up with managers and developers to ensure responses go out in time
- Escalate, in case, responses from our end or from customers are getting delayed
- Ability to take care of all Administrator responsibilities and co-ordination would be an added benefit
In case you wish to apply for the opening, please write in at: firstname.lastname@example.org, with your CV in PDF or .DOC formats.