|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to Srijan Technologies Private Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;|
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
|Data Protection Laws||Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;|
|GDPR||The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;|
|Srijan Technologies Private Limited, or us||Srijan Technologies Private Limited, a company incorporated in India with registered number U30007DL2002PTC117630, whose registered office is at 7E , Vandana Building 11, , Tolstoy Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi, India, 110001;|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Srijan Technologies Private Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Srijan Technologies Private Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
|Website||The website that you are currently using, https://www.srijan.net, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
"Including" is understood to mean "including without limitation"
Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Srijan Technologies Private Limited is the "data controller". This means that Srijan Technologies Private Limited determines the purposes for which and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
We collect Data in the following ways:
Srijan Technologies Private Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in
12. We may use your Data to show you Srijan Technologies Private Limited adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you Srijan Technologies Private Limited adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed "Cookies" below).
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data, for example, we store your Data on secure servers.
15. Technical and organizational measures include firstname.lastname@example.org measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
19. To make inquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
21. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Data that we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the EEA.
23. We will only transfer Data outside the EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provide adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by signing up to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in the event that the organisation in receipt of the Data is based in the United States of America.
24. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
27. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
28. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
30. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
31. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Srijan Technologies Private Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.|
|Preference cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).|
|Analytical/Marketing cookies||They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Unclassified cookies||These are cookies which cannot be classified into any of the above categories.|
34. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
35. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
36. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
40. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
41. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of India. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
You may contact Srijan Technologies Private Limited by email at email@example.com.