They wanted to:
- Build a modern CMS and ensure easy migration from their existing portals.
- Provide a superior editorial experience by overcoming existing tech limitations and crafting rich user engagements with minimal developer dependence.
- Improve site performance impact, revenue enhancement, and provide a better omnichannel experience.
- Rebuild the portal and native mobile apps with a fresh look and feel, as well as rich and responsive UX.
- Streamline the site maintenance across their websites and reduce costs over time.
- Capture relevant data for content personalization.
Some of the challenges faced by them were:
- Limited control over the existing CMS and content personalization.
- Inability to manage multiple sites on different CMSs and versions resulted in duplication of efforts.
- Non-intuitive and slow onboarding of new users.
- Lesser flexibility due to unavailability of reusable layouts and components across the brands.
- Lack of control over information placement on pages, such as advertisements and recommendations.
- Slow rollout of feature enhancements due to fragmented CMSs across different products
- Lack of advanced search capabilities for CMS, web, and apps.
We worked closely with the team to understand their requirements at a granular level and delivered the following:
- Built a modern Drupal-based platform on Acquia cloud to ensure a scalable and enterprise-grade secure digital experience platform for building, launching, and managing Drupal applications.
- Seamlessly migrated their websites from a legacy system to the Drupal CMS with negligible impact using our in-house, award-winning Drupal distribution EzContent.
- Built native Android and iOS mobile applications for mobile users
- Empowered their content editors by providing:
- reusable components,
- feature-rich, mobile-friendly editorial experiences,
- cross-sharing of content between different brands
- workflows that reduced the publishing cycle
We served various content needs to achieve notable results that were:
- Enabling their publishing team to build highly responsive, and scalable websites and pages without developer intervention, leading to faster delivery of content.
- Our solution improved:
- the page view per visit by ~11% on the web and ~13% on mobile apps
- the dwell time by ~17% on the web and ~15% on the mobile app
- advertisement performance through SRA-based configurable ad management