As per Market Research Future, the platform consolidation market size is expected to reach $165.5 billion by 2026, growing at a market growth of 27% CAGR. The key driver being scalability and improving productivity with centralization.
ICTSI wanted to consolidate the different terminal sites onto a single platform, one that’s highly scalable and brings down operational costs.
ICTSI aimed to reduce time-to-market for new sites, reduce developer dependence while onboarding new terminals and create a streamlined data storage and migration strategy across terminal sites.
- Complexity in uniformly scaling up digital experiences with the present infrastructure
- The increased cost of maintenance for hosting independent sites and duplication of efforts for rolling new websites
- Dependency on tech teams and lack of central control with geographically dispersed teams
- Srijan rendered a multisite architecture solution hosted on AWS to centralize maintenance and control by sharing a single Drupal codebase across 30+ terminal websites, enabling modules to suit its particular business requirements ensuring faster onboarding.
- We delivered multilingual website capabilities that enabled centralized editorial control for creating multilingual content, across various regional websites.
- We integrated the Philippines Stock Exchange (PSE) real-time ticker through a plugin, on the global site.
- It reduced the cost of hosting, managing, and maintaining websites and revamped ICTSI’s content strategy that ensured site-wise uniformity and editorial efficiency.
- AWS cloud
- Rapid roll-out of new websites and centralized editorial control and reduced developer dependence
- Enhanced customer reach with multilingual content across different websites with effortlessly streamlined content publishing workflow
- Faster time-to-market by providing editorial teams the autonomy to create new page
- Reduced costs by leveraging AWS Infrastructure for complete control and flexibility
Is your enterprise working to build a scalable digital platform for brand sites? Write to us, and let's explore how multisite architecture can enable that.